Terms and conditions
This web site is owned and operated by Talent Selection S.r.l.
Talent Selection S.r.l. is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. We have created our Privacy Statement in order to describe and explain to users our information collection practice.
a) Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns in connection with Talent Selection S.r.l. ‘s information collection practice described in this Privacy Statement, please send an email to email@example.com. In the email, please state your questions or concerns. Our postal address is:
Talent Selection S.r.l.
Via Vasari, 26
20135 Milan (Italy)
b) The Types of Personal Data that we Collect
Talent Selection S.r.l. collects personal and other data from data subjects in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) who visit our platform or who are individual representatives of our current, former or prospective corporate customers, suppliers and business partners.
Talent Selection S.r.l. may collect the following types of data:
• Email addresses
• Home and work addresses
• Phone numbers
• Employment history, including job titles and company names
• Education information
• Financial information
• Username and password for the accounts established on this web site
• Job search behavior and preferences, including a record of the searches that visitors make on this web site
• If a visitor signs in to this web site with a social media account, that visitor’s social media ID, social network site profile image URL and other information included in that visitor’s social media profile
• Information about the devices a visitor used to access this web site (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type and other operating system support information)
• Pages and URLs that refer visitors to this web site, and pages and URLs that visitors exit to once they leave this web site
• Dates and times of visits to this web site
• Information on actions taken on this web site (such as page views, site navigation patterns and job view or application activity)
• A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses this web site
• Search terms that visitors use to reach this web site
Talent Selection S.r.l. does not seek to collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, or genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
c) Purposes for the Processing of Personal Data; Legal Basis
Talent Selection S.r.l. processes the personal data of EU data subjects for the purposes of:
• Providing our products and services.
• Registering, managing and maintaining user accounts on our website.
• Maintaining the CVs posted to this web site and making them available.
• Processing, validating and delivering purchases (including by processing payment card transactions and contacting customers about their orders, including by telephone).
• Maintaining a record of the jobs a visitor views or applies to on this web site.
• Informing visitors to this web site of relevant job postings that may be of interest to them.
• Providing administrative notices or communications applicable to use of this web site.
• Providing customer support as well as handling technical issues.
• Contacting data subjects and delivering information to them that, in some cases, is targeted to their interests (such as relevant services, educational or other career development opportunities)
• Enabling data subjects to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media,
• Soliciting data subjects’ feedback and input.
• Managing participation in our events and other promotions.
• Analyzing and enhancing our marketing communications and strategies.
• Analyzing trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of this web site, mobile applications and social media assets, and the jobs viewed or applied to on this web site.
• Analyzing trends and statistics about the job market and career mobility in local economies and nationally.
• Optimizing our site search engine results.
• Protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
• Complying with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies.
We may also combine certain non-personally identifiable Aggregate Data, or otherwise anonymized or de-identified data about our users and use and share such data in our products and services. “Aggregate Data” is the demographic information or employment information (such as occupation, education and experience) of many individuals that is combined together. Aggregate Data is used to analyze the characteristics of various populations and does not identify any specific individuals. We may also use and share anonymized or de-identified data to track trends in the labor market as well as use of our products and services.
For EEA Website Visitors, Talent Selection S.r.l.’s legal basis for processing your personal data is:
(i) performance of the contract in relation to any registration, CV and job application information you provide and
(ii) consent for use of certain cookies when browsing the site, where unregistered users sign up for job recommendation emails and where registered and unregistered users sign up to receive marketing emails.
For EEA Business Contacts that are current customers, suppliers and business partners of Talent Selection S.r.l., our legal basis for processing your personal data is performance of the contract between us.
We may also process personal information when it is in our legitimate interests to do so and when our interests are not overridden by the impact on the data subject.
Our legitimate interests include marketing, selling and providing our products and services; product development and enhancement; understanding our users’ behavior, activities, preferences and needs; protecting against and preventing fraud; and complying with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies.
Apr 11, 2019